My fav song right now...

Sunday, July 21, 2013

New experiment: Za

Bought a new make up product today from Za! Seen reviews that it helps with oily skin so I decides to give it a try. ^^


The price is less than a third of what I'm currently using so it will be a good buy if its good and doesn't create breakout. This casing is the 15th anniversary packaging and it looks pretty to me ^^ haven't really try the product...hope the color is suitable for me. ><

Since it's a two way foundation, I shall try not to put on my usual liquid foundation.  Shall just use this alone tml and see if its fine. (: I hate it when my face looks like a oil pan near the end of the day.  Or sometimes even before half of the day and my face is already super oily. == Really hope this will help me.

I hate to say this...but I miss.....




No comments: