I am a bastard owner...
I didn't give my full attention to Miu Miu and now I even have phobia facing her. As her age is catching up on her...her body starts to fail her. As her owner, I should have taken good care of her especially during times like this but I really can't. Just now, I gather my courage to take a look at her and my heart was aching badly. One of the leg seems to be crippled, her eye developed infection and there were several bald portions on her body. I hate to see her like this... I really hate to see her walking like this... When she fell, it seems so tedious for her to get back on her feet. Despite her one legged condition, she continues to perform dangerous stunts...I feel like scolding her but HELLO...would she even understand what I am saying? I carried it in my hand and I can feel that she is so thin now... Back then, she will attempt to bite...but...she seems to even loses her strength to bite any more. I am a freaking coward...I don't dare to face her current situation now...I refuse to own up to the fact that her days are nearing... I'm already used to having her at the part of our house and I'm already used to hearing all her biting and digging sound especially in the middle of the night... Most importantly...she is part of the family.
Ever since I bought her, my mum is the one who took care of her most. I was always home late and I failed as an owner and now I don't even have the courage to see her suffer like this everyday but I am very worried that one day I will have to hear from my mum or to discover by myself someday that she is "gone".
Forgive me Miu Miu... I am still praying that miracle will happen one day... 我希望你能康复。I love you. :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment