My fav song right now...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hey everyone! It's Sunday...=.=

Watched quite a few episode of the HK series "Gong Zhu Jia Dao" and went to Shu Li's house and finished with some deco with shuli just now. Hopefully its of help to her! ^^

Haha and oh dear...im seriously tired as I woke up like more than 5 times last night?? Miu Miu was making a lot of sound and I kept having the phobia that it might run out of the cage and fall off the table and have life danger!! Haha I seriously need to buy a bigger cage for it. It's cage now is seriously too small!! It's worse than a three room flat! I can kind of feel it's loneliness too...poor Miu Miu...

Haha guess what day it is today?? YES! It's SUNDAY! The sian-nest day before the start of a work week... Want to work from home tomorrow but my boss still haven't reply to my sms. =.= Haha its so damn hard to focus in office when people are always asking you questions! (Stupid questions actually...)

Hope to have a reply soon!! Like real soon! Or else I won't know what time to wake up tomorrow...

Hope that my life will be added with a little more pleasant surprises...it's plainly too bored nowadays... Praying hard ^^

No comments: