I just went to Yishun Chong Pang to buy my pet pal Hamster back!! Haha I was so anxious and scared that the shop will close down that I keep telling myself to eat faster...lol and my dad was still trying his best to psycho me not to buy it. HOWEVER, I was persistent and I finally bought the hamster pal!! It's called "Miu Miu"! Haha...It's so cute!! It keep stuffing a lot of food inside its pouch and as and when its hungry...it will spit one out to bite and eat. SO CUTE! I bought back the same breed that I bought last time ^^ This is not the first one I picked actually but the first one I picked actually fell accidentally and the shop owner told me to pick another one... Hope the initial one is alright =((

I remembered that I was joking with my colleague that I will grumble to the hamster about work and my colleague told me not to stress the hamster too much...LOL. Wanted so much to buy a "Condominium" for it but my dad controlled me. So I bought a three room flat instead. I wanted to buy two actually so that it won't be so lonely but my again...my dad controlled me =(( Haha...but true lahh...I am afraid the past tragedy will happen again!
It shall be my mini pal from now on!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment