Received a phone call from mum today in office... The very first thing she said was...I got a bad news to tell you... Little did I know that the bad news is...my Miu Miu have passed away. I didn't really know what to say... My heart is aching badly but I knew it's a relief for her...it will be a torture if she continues to live on... Came back just now and I went down with my mum to bury her body...pray hard that no cats will disturb Miu Miu...please...
She seems like she was just sleeping like normal...looking peaceful. Seems like she's never gone. Sayang her for the very last time before she's really gone.
Looking at her cages and items and especially the empty space where she used to occupy...really makes me realised that one of the family member is gone...
Been trying to hold it in...but it seems even more painful. .. I feel very guilty for not being a good owner... I really loves you Miu Miu... I really do. I hope that you will move on to a better place with no more sufferings. I am already missing you...
No comments:
Post a Comment